- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Has links to safety checklists for evaluating playground safety.
- National Program for Playground Safety
- checklist for playground safety
Safety Prevention For Seniors
- National Institutes of Health
- Balance disorders in senior citizens due to medicaitons
- Chicago Public Schools
- This website describes the different parts of service learning used in the Chicago Public Schools.
- Colorado State University
- This page of the CSU Writing Center offers an excellent definition of service learning and describes how SL is used in the university setting.
- Center for Disease Control
- This site gives information about TBI in senior citizens as well as some great resource materials for educating about preventing brain injuries in senior citizens.
- San Diego Unified School District
- This site has a document that serves as a teacher handbook for service learning planning in the elementary setting.
Youth Sports Injuries
- Youth Sports Alliance
- This pdf is an extensive resource discussing many different risks for children and preventable injuries.
- National Institutes Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease
- Great website for information about youth sports injuries and prevention.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Provides stats for youth sports injuries